DALLAS LINEDANCERS – owned and managed by Debbie
READ PLEASE! Dance Classes 6/4 – 15/4 UPDATE (QLD and NSW)I have come to the decision not to resume classes (in qld – brisbane and gold coast) until they rescind the direction of mandatory masks.NSW have announced today that they would be rescinding masks and most of the other restrictions tonight 5/04 – so if anyone wishes to come to the Friday am classes at pottsville – and haven’t already registered for this class already – please email me!I have rung health dept and covid hotline numerous times and chatted with other teachers.I have also had numerous msgs and emails from you all – ta for your feedback. The feedback from the majority is that they would rather wait until the mask mandate has concluded.Pottsville workshop and social day is “all go!!” on the 17th aprilPOTTSVILLE SOCIAL and WORKSHOP – APRIL 17
(if you haven’t registered for this event yet – on the notice at class – please email me – firstname.lastname@example.org)I suggest that in the meantime that you practise the Lake perseverance workshop dances that you learnt and if you didn’t attend – find a tutorial on youtube – i will list below some links for the dances – The last waltz, Strait dancing, 2001 bc coaster and Best dayFirstly and foremost – my concerns are for everyone’s health and safety.If anything changes i will be in touch via this group page/email database and website.If you know of someone without email or fb- please let them knowThank you all for your understanding and cooperationstay safe and well
BEGINNERS LINEDANCE COURSE
$12 per beginner 1 hr class and/or special offer for novice beginners – 2nd lesson free (novices) OR Beginners (novices) plan – 8 lessons for $80
see dallaslinedancers.com for classes and venues
If you haven’t been to class yet, or have stopped coming, I hope to see you very SOON.
Remember Line Dancing is great exercise for the mind and body! You don’t need a partner for this fantastic physical and brain exercise.
Easy dances to start with and lots of repetition. Class then follows on with early/interm and intermediate lessons ($14) – straight after Beginners hour
- If you haven’t returned to classes yet, or wishing to start, or wishing to come to either of the 2 gold coast classes /pottsville class and haven’t been there before etc – email me your details below and i will let you know if there are spaces in the sessions
- Session A = beginners (9.30am- 10.30am) = $12
- Session B = improver /early/low/upper intermediate = $14
- both sessions (or any part of either) if there is room = $20
- Dance shoe catalogue for dansneakers/ low and high heeled linedance and rock ‘n roll shoes – debs dance shoes. I also have to sell: tap, jazz, ballet, square dance, irish dance shoes (new and secondhand)
- Available for corporate and private functions, demos, team bonding etc Functions and Demos