If you haven’t been to class yet, or have stopped coming, I hope to see you in 2017 – classes resume week of Jan 30. Line Dancing is great exercise for the mind and body!
For daily/weekly blog posts – see updates below
Mid Vacation parties – 2017 – Please bring a plate to share
- Sat Jan 21: 1-5pm -(Bne) Finnish Hall 62 Newnham Rd, Mt Gravatt East
For all 2017 parties click here
- Brisbane and Gold coast classes start week of Jan 30
- Pottsville class starts on Friday Feb 3
- For more information on times and venues click here – or ring/email me.
- Please join our Facebook group page here!
If you haven’t been to class yet, or have stopped coming (horror!!), I hope to see you in 2017. Remember Line Dancing is great exercise for the mind and body!
You don’t need a partner for this fantastic physical and brain exercise. Easy dances to start with and lots of repetition. If you’re a novice beginner I have a special for February: 8 lessons for $70 (paid upfront – conditions apply) OR $13 per lesson and “pay as you go” novice dancers will get intermediate lessons (straight after Beginners) free.
Lake perseverance dance weekend Book the date 31 Mar-2 April 2017 – monies and booking forms are due by Feb 20 or late fee of $20 will apply
- 2 nights accommodation (ensuite with each chalet style room)
- 5 meals & morning/afternoon teas
- 3 dance parties
- 2 workshops on Saturday, and other sports activities at the centre.
- Money due by 17 feb or late fee ($20) applies
- Open to all linedance groups – fantastic dancing in a beautiful setting.
- booking/info form click here dance weekend info brochure and booking form
Mayworth – May 4-7, 2017
- Taking deposits for accomodation for mayworth 2017 – $50 (due by 1 march) in an envelope with your name, and mayworth on the front to secure your place
BBCMF (broadbeach country music festival) july 28-30, 2017
- was awesome!!- don’t miss out on this very reasonable and close accom to the free music festival – taking deposits $50 (due 1 April) in an envelope with your name, and BBCMF on the front to secure your place
contact details have changed – I have changed internet servers and home number, please change your records
- I have a new email addie – firstname.lastname@example.org (if you are not receiving emails anymore let me know)
- Mobile: 0403225313
- home: 0266764600
available for corporate and private functions, demos, team bonding etc
“Dancing….the sheer joy of moving to music.
Creating beautiful shapes in space.
To enter that fantastic world of make believe.”
- Partaaay this Sat jan 21 at Finnish Hall, Mt gravatt east – 1pm sat arvie jan 21
- What a blast of a party yesterday, so encouraged by the numbers at our first party at Arundel/parkwood community centre on the Gold Coast -thank you all for your attendance – please see some photos added to the party album in the gallery. Next mid vac party is in brissie on Sat jan 21st – so as to keep our memories intact!
- Jan 7 – today sat 7 jan dance partaaaaay 1pm
- Jan 5. More Pix and videos added to gallery
- Jan 3. Dance party event page on fb – sat jan 7 dance party
- Jan 2. One of my first friends in linedancing – Rozanne Wild – has passed away, my thoughts are with family and friends.
My name is Shane and I am Rozanne’s eldest son. Mum died yesterday and (with my brother Chris Wild) I will be handling her affairs. We will keep Mums Facebook Rozanne Wild page open so all her friends can send their condolences. It is a very sad start to the new year. Funeral details will be posted when we know.
- Dec 29. A post from Tom – Jann Linnane‘s son. I will be attending the farewell for our lovely Jann on Friday Jan 6
This is Tom Linnane, Jann’s son. As some of you may already know, Jann passed away on Christmas Eve after a yearlong cancer diagnosis.
Jann’s farewell will take place at the Mt. Thompson Crematorium on Nursery Rd (Holland Park) on Friday January 6 2017. The service will be in the East Chapel commencing at 11.30am. We would love to see you all there.
I am sorry for your loss. Mum was an amazing woman and she will be very much missed by everyone.
My number is 0439153738 if you have any questions/concerns. Alternatively you can contact me on Facebook. Warmest regards and sorry again, Tom
- Dec 20. I want to say a big thank you to everyone who came along to our Dallas Linedancers Christmas party – I had such a lovely relaxed day and was so overcome at times – looking out at all of the amazing people who were dancing, and having a great time with their mates.
Also a massive thank you to all those who came early and helped out with decorating, cleaned up, helped in kitchen and aided the beginners. We all belong to the “dancing family’ and I am so proud of you all.
A big thank you to Kay Smith and Sandy Sutton, who are always helping on the door, and came early to Carole Stirling’s house to help me carry the hampers. Ta for some unexpected pressies as well!!
First time in months that I have slept in till about 8am this morning-must have been buggered!-BUT…your continued support and patronage make my trips up and down the coast so worthwhile!!!
Wishing all of my wonderful clients (who are all friends), and my line dance mates from afar – a safe, happy and relaxing Christmas and Happy New Year! Will see you at the first mid vacation party on Sat January 7, 1pm at Gold Coast.