DALLAS LINEDANCERS – owned and managed by Debbie
New update emails are now coming via a google group page – dallas linedancers – this is not spam but your updates on parties, events etc If you would like to be on my email database and haven’t received an email in the last 2 weeks with up dates please pm me your email addie
- EVENT: Learn the dance in your level re step sheets and i will post a video of myself doing the dances sometime after 5pm on friday – monday 5pm, you can dance with me after you have learnt the dances by reading the step sheets – an email will be sent with all of the dance sheets.
Beg/Improver: Dance = S K Shuffle. Choreographer – Unknown
Improv/Early Interm = Hillbilly Rock, Hillbilly Roll. Choreographer – Rob and lorraine Gent
Lower Interm = Never Let Me Go. Choreographer – Debbie Greaves
Intermediate = Country Boy. Choreographer – Red Hot and Country Line Dancing and DJ Services
Upper Intermediate = Best Day. Choreographer – Stephen Paterson
By Friday 5pm – Monday 5pm, I will post a video of myself doing the dances, and you can dance along with me!! They will be mainly older dances/classics usually without any YOU TUBE TUTORIALS!!!
I will send everyone the dances sheets (and an explanation of steps) by 5pm today SO……….
if you aren’t on my email database – msg me please and i will place you on the list and you will receive the dance sheet
CLASSES & SOCIALS CANCELLED
YOUR HEALTH AND WELFARE ARE MY PRIME CONCERN
- To all of my wonderful friends and dancers!Things have changed so rapidly!I have realised in the last day or so that i must, and want to, take responsibility and do my part re this pandemic.
All of my classes and socials and events are cancelled from Monday 23 March 2020
But i will stay in communication with your all thru fb and emails (if you aren’t on my email list please text me on 0403225313 your email address)
We all need to look after ourselves and our loved ones!
Please feel free to ring, text, or email me as we need to get thru this together – SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE!!
- BREAKING NEWS!! Tomorrow’s class Friday 19 march at Pottsville will have an extra hour added to accommodate intermediate dancers who are all invited to visit from Brissie, Gold coast, Tweed, Ballina etc ANYWHERE!!
Class will start at 9.30am and go an extra hour till 12.30pm (NSW time). Pottsville community hall, 1 Tweed Coast Rd, Pottsville (near the oval). Large spacious hall, very airy (20m from the beach, lots of open windows, ceiling fans. Beginners welcome!! thru to improvers – early interm – intermediate
Please support your line dance teacher and if we all do the correct thing (see below) – we can keep dancing and look after our physical and mental health.
Wonderful moderate physical exercise and great brain exercise, stress release – wow! do we need that atm!!
wash your hands regularly and bring your own sanitizer as well
keep your own personal space
if unwell – come back when better
if in contact recently with someone who has been overseas – then come back after they have been home for 14 days
Lake Perseverance dance camp 27-29 march 2020 at this stage is still on (i will go down kicking and screaming!! and anyone that knows me knows that is never!!)
Debbie Greaves 0403225313
email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wed class was a hoot, we laughed, danced and smiled all the way – ta for coming all!
- Tuesday: Classes are continuing
Fab class this morning! everyone got a clap when they came in! lots of laughter and fun!
- Monday: Classes are continuing!!
Dancing, laughter very much allowed – thank you all for your support at monday classes!
Thank you for your continued support and patronage at classes – most appreciated!
We all know what to do for us to continue to enjoy dancing! Nil hugging, kissing, shaking hands etc, please wash your hands often and for the required length of time and bring your sanitiser to class and use often. Please don’t come to class if feeling unwell. All of the above and the obvious other measures that you are seeing all over the news, facebook and internet! Thank goodness we dance with our feet!!
The best way to fight the virus is to keep active and fit as possible!
- classes (price for each lesson = $14) resume week of feb 3 2020. If you’re a novice beginner I have a special atm: 8 lessons for $80 (paid upfront – conditions apply) OR $14 per lesson on “pay as you go” with 2nd free lesson.
Social at Pottsville on Sat April 18, 10.30am – 2.30pm1 hour workshop starts at 9.30am ($6)all levels split floor dances throughout the party
- Beginners course starting Now !! If you haven’t been to class yet, or have stopped coming, I hope to see you very SOON. Remember Line Dancing is great exercise for the mind and body!You don’t need a partner for this fantastic physical and brain exercise. Easy dances to start with and lots of repetition.
- Melbourne cup function – was a fantastic success!! “book it in daddo” for next year
For more information on classes, times and venues please click
ring/email me 0403225313 or email@example.com
- Please join our Facebook group page here!
Parties and Events
For all 2020 parties click here DALLAS A5 2020 PARTIES bold
Fantastic fundraising at our social re the firies and Red Cross!$263 NSWRFS donation jan 26 ’20 $208.80 8 jan 20 Tax-Receipt-red cross bushfire appeal$300 nsw RFS 8jan20 donation2606033380
- Next social – Sat april 18 at Pottsville 10.30am to 2.30pm – $16. An hour workshop will be conducted at 9.30am – $6
- Country music cruises – 14-17 nov 2020 BNE – BNE and – 11-14 Dec A060 SYD – SYD. Book in early or miss out!! Cruise alert! Country cruise 14-17 nov 2020. XO49 – departing brisbane . Quad share price has just dropped from $534.00 to $433.50! Don’t miss out – book now!! I will be instructing! Contact jenny haines on 0402474261 or Chris watson (chris watson travel) 1300 552 032
- Dance shoe catalogue for dansneakers/ low and high heeled linedance and rock ‘n roll shoes – debs dance shoes. I also have to sell: tap, jazz, ballet, square dance, irish dance shoes (new and secondhand)
- Available for corporate and private functions, demos, team bonding etc Functions and Demos
“Dancing….the sheer joy of moving to music.
Creating beautiful shapes in space.
To enter that fantastic world of make believe.”