DALLAS LINEDANCERS – owned and managed by Debbie
BREAKING NEWS! CLASSES STARTING FRI JUNE 12. PLEASE SHARE THIS POST!Another week goes by – but we are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel!Looking at all possibilities for us getting back to classes in Stage 2 – June 12 (if all goes well with the restrictions).At this stage i don’t have specific details on which or how many halls i can use, but will keep you posted.The classes for at least a month, (until Stage 3) will be run differently – probably having 2 sessions (allowing 20 including myself) and will cost $10 per session.The first session of each class – A – i envisage having (beg/upper beg/improv/early interim) with only 2-3 beg dances taught/revised then improv/early interm and will go for 90 minsQuick changeover of clients for 10 mins (details to come) and then in next session – B – (mixture of lower/interm/upper interim).At least for those 4 weeks, there will be a registration process and prepayment for these classes (one class at a time or for as many as you wish to book and pay for).You will need to prepay and spaces will go fast of course. I come from Pottsville and will need to know definite numbers and who is coming as there will be nil walk – ins.I will be letting you know all details in next week or so. Including bank deposit detailsIf you wish to express a preference already for a class and which session you wish to attend, please email me back – i won’t accept text, messenger, posts on fb confirmations as i need to keep all of the registrations in folders – first in, first dressed etc.i will update details on payment and how it will all work if you need to cancel in the next week or so. Please email in the format below for registration:Joan Smith (mobile number) Mon (9.30am) AOr Anne Smith (mobile number) Mon (11.10am) BOr John smith (mobile number) Mon (6.30pm) APlease use this exact format above as administration time involved for me will be tenfold!! Choices (if all halls open) are below:Mon 9.30am AMon 11.00am BMon 6.30pm AMon 8.00pm BTues 9.30am ATues 11am BWed 9.30am AWed 11.00am BFri 9.30am AFri 11.00am BIf Pottsville class has enough interest i will extend the 2hr class to 3 hrs and use the same format as the brissie and gold coast classes. So this is another option for an all level class. Please see files for details of all classes or website: dallaslinedancers.com or go on my mail out list for regular updates
ALSO!! there could be some great news on our Potty weekend going ahead if restrictions are eased on Friday July 10 (stage 3) – yayyyy!! Check your accom bookings
- To Rent House Spacious, Bright, 3 Bed, lug – extras galore – Private inspection 16 May and/or Wed 20 May
New update emails are now coming via a google group page – dallas linedancers – this is not spam but your updates on parties, events etc If you would like to be on my email database and haven’t received an email in the last 2 weeks with up dates please pm me your email addie
- weekly step sheet challenge! Learn to read step sheets and learn some great old classics! https://www.facebook.com/events/278386779865127/
- Videos are on my youtube channel – please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/user/debdallasline/playlists
- classes (price for each lesson = $14) resume week of feb 3 2020. If you’re a novice beginner I have a special atm: 8 lessons for $80 (paid upfront – conditions apply) OR $14 per lesson on “pay as you go” with 2nd free lesson.
Social at Pottsville on Sat April 18, 10.30am – 2.30pm1 hour workshop starts at 9.30am ($6)all levels split floor dances throughout the party
- Beginners course starting Now !! If you haven’t been to class yet, or have stopped coming, I hope to see you very SOON. Remember Line Dancing is great exercise for the mind and body!You don’t need a partner for this fantastic physical and brain exercise. Easy dances to start with and lots of repetition.
- Melbourne cup function – was a fantastic success!! “book it in daddo” for next year
For more information on classes, times and venues please click
ring/email me 0403225313 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please join our Facebook group page here!
Parties and Events
For all 2020 parties click here DALLAS A5 2020 PARTIES bold
Fantastic fundraising at our social re the firies and Red Cross!$263 NSWRFS donation jan 26 ’20 $208.80 8 jan 20 Tax-Receipt-red cross bushfire appeal$300 nsw RFS 8jan20 donation2606033380
- Next social – Sat april 18 at Pottsville 10.30am to 2.30pm – $16. An hour workshop will be conducted at 9.30am – $6
- Country music cruises – 14-17 nov 2020 BNE – BNE and – 11-14 Dec A060 SYD – SYD. Book in early or miss out!! Cruise alert! Country cruise 14-17 nov 2020. XO49 – departing brisbane . Quad share price has just dropped from $534.00 to $433.50! Don’t miss out – book now!! I will be instructing! Contact jenny haines on 0402474261 or Chris watson (chris watson travel) 1300 552 032
- Dance shoe catalogue for dansneakers/ low and high heeled linedance and rock ‘n roll shoes – debs dance shoes. I also have to sell: tap, jazz, ballet, square dance, irish dance shoes (new and secondhand)
- Available for corporate and private functions, demos, team bonding etc Functions and Demos
“Dancing….the sheer joy of moving to music.
Creating beautiful shapes in space.
To enter that fantastic world of make believe.”