At all classes, there is no special clothing or footwear that you need, but if you think you will continue line dancing, please wear some proper footwear – shoes or dance sneakers (i sell dance shoes so please ask).
- When you feel a little more confident, you may start to stay on after beginners and attempt the next level – at no extra cost!! The level that you dance at is a very individual thing, which is why line dancing is such a great pastime.
- Some people stay on after a few weeks, others wait for sometimes 3-6 months.
- I only teach one early intermediate dance every 3 weeks.
- I revise one classic early interm (i.e. popular for many years) dance every month.
- I split the floor frequently at dance parties with beginner/early intermediate dances.
- After the beginner and early intermediate levels, the dances are becoming quite varied and interesting.
- In this section, I teach 2-3 dances a month, one of which is a classic dance, and I will also teach an upper interm dance as well.
- Every sixth week we enjoy a mini-scoot, where I don’t teach a new intermediate dance that week, but we revise. The beginner/early interm class continues as normal for this week. Please bring a small plate to share. Tea and coffee is free at these events