Does your Christmas party need a lift? Are your work Parties a little stiff and boring? Do you need to add some spunk to the next birthday party you throw?
How about doing something special for your guests? A unique and fun experience for your employees or clients.
Try Dallas Line Dancers!
I am available for:
- Birthday Parties
- Christmas Parties
- Line dance Workshops
- Corporate Functions
Please feel free to contact me for a quote:
- Aug 2018 – Brisbane City
Debbie was a brilliant addition to our event, showing our corporate group how to line dance (as a means of breaking up the evening). She was easy to liaise with in the lead up to the event, putting my mind at ease throughout. Feedback has since been incredibly positive, and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend. While short and sweet, having that added component, as well as the energy that she brought to the room, really boosted the vibe and overall enjoyment for the evening. Chris Tudehope
Account Executive – Australia & New Zealand
- July 2018 Pottsville
On the 21 of July we had a Fundraiser at the Pottsville Community Hall the theme being Barn Dance with good old Aussie Tucker, Hats, Boots and Check Shirts. All we needed was entertainment for the night. Fortunately we did not have to go far for this as Debbie Greaves from Dallas Line Dancers completed our fun filled evening of entertainment enjoyed by a 115 people. It was such a vibrant night, the guests thoroughly enjoyed the interactive dancing and music. Thank you Debbie Greaves If you have any queries or need more information ,please do not hesitate to contact us. Blessings – Alan & Vanie Pillay. Pastors Beachside/Living Well Church ,Pottsville
- Jan 2018 – Woodford
- Jan 2018 – Woodford
Dear Debbie Greaves Re: Act/Artist’s name: Dallas Linedancers We want to write to thank you for your contribution to what has been the most beautiful Woodford Folk Festival we’ve ever held. The overall feedback from media, volunteers, crew, staff, stall-holders and most importantly, paying patrons, has been overwhelmingly positive. Thanks again for your wonderful contribution and we really hope you enjoyed the festival as much as we did, and that your rest, research, collaboration and tours are successful in the coming year. Yours sincerely, Bill Hauritz Festival Director On behalf of our Head of Programming Chloe, along with Hannah, Kate, Jacqui, and our Programming Team
AMAZE Active Crestmead
Thank you coming along to our Country and Western Day at Amaze Active Crestmead and teaching the children and staff how to line dance. Everyone enjoyed themselves, including the staff. I really appreciated your fun and encouraging approach with the children and how organised you were with your music, equipment, program etc. I’m looking forward to joining in myself next time – and there will definitely be a next time. Kind regards Dolores Johnston OSHC Coordinator AMAZE Active Crestmead P: (07) 3805 4964
- HI Deb – Thanks for a great night Debbie, you made it really easy to dance along and even the most stubborn of party invitees got up on the floor for a good time. Especially liked the progressive barn dance and the knee & boot tapping thing – lots of fun and everyone said how much they loved the night! Well done! Regards Dave
- “We booked Debbie (Dallas Line Dancers) for a client’s Annual Conference at Bond University. Debbie has her own independent equipment for easy set up. She just shows up and plugs in! Debbie is full of personality and fun. Her effervescent nature got everyone involved with great participation from the delegates. Everyone had a ball, with lots of laughter while busting out line dancing moves! What a character you are Debbie. I will not hesitate to book you again and refer you to my network. Thank you from the bottom of my ‘achy breaky heart’ Debbie, Jacki Hendy ~ Owner, New Beginnings Events.
“Dear Debbie Hoping you’re super! thanks for an excellent presentation at Let’s Dance! You and your team put on a great show and the audience loved getting involved. I was particularly impressed by the diversity of performances you offered so thank you again!Adam Gardnir Producer – Programming Queensland Performing Arts Centre PO BOX 3567 SOUTH BANK QLD 4101 P: 07 3840 7187 M: 0400 443 644”
- Hi Debbie, I just wanted to thank you for attending our work Christmas party last year. We had a theme of “Deep in the South of Texas” and you assisted in bringing this theme to life with your line dancing prowess. Everyone loved being led by you in the various dancers and having an opportunity to learn the steps. You are very vibrant and were able to get some reluctant people up on the dance floor participating. There were many laughs on the night and a good time was had by all. I’d be happy to recommend you to friends, family and other organisations. Thanks Louise Hazelton | Senior Associate Norton Rose Fulbright Australia
Level 21, ONE ONE ONE, 111 Eagle Street, Brisbane, Australia
Tel +61 7 3414 2839 | Mob +61 420 936 749 | Fax +61 7 3414 2999
- Thanks so much for bringing line-dancing to our Christmas party! The team had an awesome time and learnt from a true professional in a fun and engaging way that had everyone talking about it after. Kind Regards – Julie(Remax wynnum)
- “From dealing with you on the phone through to the end of the night you were a pleasure to deal with. I loved the way you took charge and got our ladies moving from their seated positions and up to line-dancing the night away and you did all this with a calm and humorous manner. I had a fantastic time and I had a number of ladies contact me the following day to say they had such a wonderful night. Some of them even want to join your beginner class as a form of exercise. Thank you for looking after us in such a way!” Denley Frecklington Impact Women’s Director Impact Church – Oct 17 2016
- “I had the good fortune to collaborate with Deb and the Dallas Line Dancers for the 2016 Brisbane Festival.If you’re looking to have A LOT of fun on the dance floor, Deb is your gal! A gracious yet deliciously cheeky teacher, Deb has the uncanny skill of being able to get everyone moving and find their inner line dancing genius within seconds of hearing the music. You’ll never regret dancing with Deb! ” Bec Reid, Dancer/Choreographer – Everybody Now
- “I can highly recommend Debbie from Dallas Linedancers for corporate functions. She was able to step in to provide entertainment for us at short notice and the feedback from our staff was amazing. We all had a terrific time and it was very suitable for absolute beginners, with Debbie getting everyone involved in the fun! Debbie was a delight to deal with through the booking process which went very smoothly. Cindy Bennett Talisman Energy.”HR Specialist | Talisman Australasia Pty Ltd
- “The legend of Debbie and her line dancing will live on with my friends and family for years, after her demonstration and group dancing lesson at my 30th birthday party hoedown. Debbie was amazing, bringing together about 60 people on the dancefloor. A month on, I am still receiving many compliments from guests who got a real kick out it! We got some hilarious photos of friends line dancing, which I will always cherish. Debbie really made the night! And I am still practicing her moves (in the privacy of my lounge room!). fiona procter
- “A big thank you to Debbie for her outstanding work on our Amazing Race Experience. Our clients thoroughly enjoyed working with her, and It was a great way to get the teams working cohesively together.” – Jasmine Thompson – Hidden Door
- Thank you for being a part of the Carina Leagues Club Mothers Day Luncheon; I have received excellent feedback from our members who attended this event.The Club will definitely have your team back again and we look forward to working with you in the near future. CARINA LEAGUES CLUB LTD Sammy Clarke Marketing Officer
- Email from large corporate xmas party “I just wanted to thank you for the absolutely wonderful job that you did on Friday night. Everyone was saying how it was the best one they had been to in years. I was amazed by how much people got into it, including myself! I really appreciated you getting to know the staff and even staying on to party with us.Thomas and Robyn were absolutely fabulous as well.”
- “Debbie and her crew provided us with a great team activity that hasperfect teaming activity. Thanks” Andrew Roberts Brand & Marketing Communications Manager -Ergon Energy
- “Wow! What a night and what a party. Thanks Debbie. My 60th birthday was the best party the 116 invited guests tell me that they have ever been to. With ages ranging from 8 to 70 everyone had a great time on the dance floor with Debbie keeping the party moving at high speed. I can thoroughly recommend Debbie to anyone wishing to have a successful and fun function.” Rose Jarman
- “Debbie’s line dancing class was a fantastic opening to our annual staff team building day. Her humour and enthusiasm provided everyone with a positive uplift that set the tone for an enjoyable and productive day.”Graham Toon General Manager Livingstones Australia
- “Thanks Debbie for all your work on Got2Dance. I’ve never seen so many people line dancing at City Hall – what a hoot! You managed to get everyone involved even if they weren’t there to line dance. It was a great success and let’s hope we can do it again soon”Pauline Bell Producer Got2Dance Abigails Entertainment 0413 629 475
- I just wanted to send you a quick email to say thank you very much for putting on a great show at The Terraces on Friday night. The residents and guests all had a fantastic time.Thank you so much once again. Regards, Aliccia
- The Dallas Line Dancers dazzled senior citizens at the Seniors – Get Active Expo on Monday 17 August at the Logan Entertainment Centre. Debbie and her fantastic dancers provided wonderful entertainment and demonstrated simple techniques for everyone to try. The performance was enjoyed by everyone, I also found myself dancing to the music on the sidelines. Thank you Debbie for providing the local community with a great activity to keep our community, healthy, fit and happy. Nancy Wimbus – Events Officer (Logan City Council)
- Logan City Council would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your wonderful talent and entertainment at the Seniors-Get Active Expo on Monday 17 August. The event was a huge success and we are extremely grateful for your presence on the day.
- ” Thanks again for your involvement in the 2009 NRMA Insurance Dancing in the Street event. We all enjoyed the event here at South Bank Corporation, and thank you for your continued support and expertise.” lylie betheras – dancing in the street 2009
- On behalf of South Bank Corporation and NRMA Insurance, i would sincerely like to thank Dallas LIne Dancers for your particopaton in the 3rd annual NRMA Insurance Dancing in the Street event. The event was a huge success with approximately 15,000 people pariciapting across 7 stages with 14 different dance genres and two dance schools. Little Stanley and Grey Sts was a hyb of eneryg and enthusiasm with your passionate and vibrant dance demonstrations and classes.
- I hope that all of your dancers and instructors enjoyed being a part of this uniue Brisbane event and that the event also allowed your dance studios to receive extra exposure and establish a presence in the Brisbane commmunity. Again, we thank you and your wonderful dance teams fo ryour time, effort and eneryg to help delover such a successful event. We look forward to delivering another fantastic dance spectacular in 2010! andrea walters, event coordinator – NRMA INurance Dancing in the Street